Assassin’s Creed Mirage is out today (be sure to read our review here and watch the Collector’s Edition unboxing here) and if you’re booting it up you’ll likely want to update to the game’s latest version. When you start up Assassin’s Creed Mirage, you’ll need to patch the game to version 1.0.2. Ubisoft says this update includes loads of bug fixes and will enable the Ubisoft Connect rewards to unlock cool content and challenges.
The update comes in at around 2-4GB depending on your platform. Ubisoft has also released the full patch notes in case you’re wondering what the update does.
Keep in mind that Ubisoft will also release a new update 1.0.3 in the coming days to address the Islamic call to prayer audio issue. At the moment, when the prayer starts, the game’s music continues to play over the sound. The update will mute all other audio while the Islamic call to prayer is active.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.2
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing the game.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the “Dagger of Time” perk.
- The “Sand Sword” perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the “Sand Outfit” Basim now won’t be killed if taking two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC’s drinking animation fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest items rewards are not visible in game.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound – Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast – Could not interact with Ali properly in the “Speak with Ali” objective.
- To Catch a Demon – Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies – Fighting during the “Great Auction” would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium – Fixed blockers for the “Find Frazil the Great Scholar” objective.
- The Serpent’s Nest – Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE Addressed:
- Numerous graphics, environment or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses having anormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage Update 1.0.3 (Coming Soon)
- Athan audio adjustments, to ensure no in-game music interferes with the call to prayer.
- LoD fixes (in a broad sense) to avoid abnormal artifacts when changing zoom levels and/or poorly displayed characters/buildings when looking at a distance.
- Bug fixes on the final boss fight (to avoid visual bugs and exploits).
- UI debugging to avoid screen tearing and page transitions.