Ubisoft is rolling out the final bug update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla today. The update aims to address 13 outstanding issues which players have complained about in the past. This update will also mark the final patch issued for the game as Ubisoft officially retires Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to work on new projects.
It has been a long time coming. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the most supported entry in the series to date. The game was released back in 2020 and has generated over $1 billion for the studio. It is also the second most profitable title in Ubisoft history. The company hasn’t ever revealed which title takes the number 1 spot on that list.
READ MORE – Sweden is The Next Country Hit by Xbox Series X/S Price Hike
Ubisoft released the last content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in December called “The Last Chapter” which tied up the loose ends in the story and set the tone for the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Mirage game.
But Assassin’s Creed Mirage isn’t the only game Ubisoft is working on in the series. Last year during its special Ubisoft Forward event, the company revealed six new projects in the series. These include Netflix collaborations, Assassin’s Creed Infinity and more.
The next instalment in the series is Assassin’s Creed Mirage which is set to launch sometime this year. Ubisoft has yet to announce an official release date for the game but reports claim it is expected in August.
If you’re still playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, here are the patch notes for the final update.
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.