ASUS has revealed the world’s first 13.3″ Windows detachable laptop, the Vivobook 13 Slate OLED (T3300). Featuring a brilliant OLED touchscreen and quad-core Intel processor, the Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is something for everyone to take everywhere.
The star of this laptop is the 13.3″ OLED Dolby Vision touchscreen, which is touted as having 1.07 billion colours. Supporting an aspect ratio of 16:9 makes it perfect movie or TV show viewings. “It’s also PANTONE® Validated with a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 gamut for accurate, vivid colours, and it’s DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified for deep blacks and brilliant highlights,” said ASUS.
READ MORE Win Tickets to The Exclusive Forza Horizon 5 SA Launch
“Along with its incredible 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, this means it brings out every detail, even in the darkest scenes,” they continued. “This OLED display has a fast 0.2-millisecond response time, and it offers much better eye protection, too, with naturally lower blue-light levels — up to 70% lower than an LCD display — that deliver TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care.”
ASUS provided a full breakdown of all the features present in the Vivobook 13 Slate OLED:
- Your personal OLED TV: 13.3″ OLED Dolby Vision PANTONE® Validated touchscreen; quad-speaker Dolby Atmos audio; WiFi 6 with ASUS WiFi Master
- Note or sketch every creative idea: New ASUS Pen 2.0 stylus; 4096 pressure levels; 4 swappable pen tips; Bluetooth® one-click functions via a shortcut button
- Your versatile PC: Quad-core up to 3.3 GHz Intel® CPU; magnetically-attached full-size keyboard with large touchpad
- Clearly better video calls: 5 MP front and 13 MP rear cameras for clear video calls and great photos; AI Noise-Canceling Audio for crystal-clear speech
- Exclusive Artist Editions: In addition to the standard model, two exciting and exclusive Artist Editions will be available in early 2022
Describing the device in more detail, ASUS talked about its various components, including the detachable full-size keyboard, the stylus and more:
“It’s vivaciously styled and amazingly versatile, with a detachable full-size keyboard and a cover stand that has a 170° hinge. There’s also a high-precision ASUS Pen 2.0 stylus, neatly stored in a handy magnetic pen holder so it’s always to hand. This do-it-all laptop is equally at home in landscape or portrait mode, with or without a keyboard, so writing, typing, or watching at any angle in any environment is effortless. It’s the passport to a new world of freedom!”
The Vivobook 13 Slate OLED will be available during 2022 in several unique editions, including two Artist Editions designed by Steven Harrington and Philip Colbert. There’s no local pricing and set release date for this range yet.
NOW READ Pikmin Bloom is a Wonderful AR App You Should Try