Turtle Rock Studios has shared an update in regards to Back 4 Blood and its ongoing issues and bugs. While the game doesn’t classify as broken or unplayable, players have reported on a handful of bugs that are causing problems in the game. The studio is also looking into adding a way that users can earn Supply Points while playing in Solo Mode. Up to now, if you want to earn progression in Back 4 Blood, you have to play with at least one other player online.
The bugs aren’t major but the game does need work. Especially fixing the horrendous bots that make the experience unplayable alone. Unfortunately, the Trello board for Back 4 Blood doesn’t mention much in terms of the bug fixes and improvements for the bots. We can only hope they work on it.
READ MORE Back 4 Blood Review – Don’t Go Alone
You can read the full list of Back 4 Blood known issues and fixes down below. Also, keep up to date with the ongoing development on the Back 4 Blood Trello page here. Make sure to check out our Back 4 Blood review here where we praise the game for its incredible co-op gameplay but also hated the bots.
- Fix for Doc, Hoffman, Jim, and Karlee not unlocking in Solo Campaign
Actively Being Worked On
- Solo campaign progression – Investigating enabling earning of Supply Points and Achievements while playing Solo Campaign
- Matchmaking Stability
- Uneven Swarm matches
- Ultrawide monitor support
- Too many Cleaners in the campaign – Sometimes players can end up with 6-8 Cleaners in the game, more than the 4 maximums.
- Dropping out of matches and reconnecting causes the primary weapon to disappear.
- Applied Ultimate Edition Cleaner and Weapon Skins reset to Default Skins when signing back into the game with that same character.
- After Chapter completion, usernames sometimes appear with numbers in them.
- Dying while using ADS will make the player respawn having the effect of the ADS zoom.
- Ping on Intel Folder pickup doesn’t say “card here.”
- The text size on cards is not ideal for most TVs.
- The Player’s name in Rescue Pod displays as the bot’s name.
- The user’s secondary weapon unloaded after transferring to any map in-game.
- Finding secret-interactable accomplishments are not being unlocked within the in-game accomplishments list despite being triggered as fulfilled in-game. Note: Achievements are unaffected and still work.
- Could spawn 3 of the same Ridden class if picked all at once in Swarm.
- Failsafe for matching into a Swarm game where the other team leaves/disconnects
- Players who quickplay into a match will load with: no copper, base amount of ammo, and basic weapons.
- The player can sometimes quickplay into finale maps right at the end.
- The model moves erratically when crouching/hitting the punching bag in Fort Hope.