Bethesda has been trying to revive Fallout 76 for some time now. Apart from the paid subscription service that asked players to pay a high-priced premium for a dedicated server, various updates and patches have also been added to the game in order to make it a more enjoyable experience. Bethesda will be adding NPCs into Fallout 76, a feature many requested since launch and the new expansion will be free for all owners of the game.
Fallout 76 Wastelanders will bring to the game fully voiced NPCs, a brand-hew main questline, new locations, new enemies, new weapons and a new reputation system. Bethesda detailed the new content on their site revealing that anyone who owns the standard or deluxe edition of Fallout 76 will be able to benefit from the new content.
On 7 April 2020, Bethesda will update the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game will the free expansion. The publisher also revealed two Faction-themes content bundles, as well as a combination bundle which includes a range to exclusive cosmetics and C.A.M.P items. The two bundles include;
Fallout 76 Raider Content Bundle
- Mine Car Planter – A small planter for your crops when no dirt is available (buildable in your C.A.M.P.)
- Raider C.A.M.P. – Change the look of your Vault-Tec C.A.M.P. deployable to give it a Raider edge
- Raider Stash Box – Raider-themed Stash box for your C.A.M.P.
- Raider Faction Flag – New flag for your C.A.M.P. that show off your allegiance to Crater
- Raider Pathfinder Outfit – Look like another resident of Crater with this outfit (includes mask and bandana)
- Raider Conquest Loot Bag – Raider-style Loot bag, complete with skull
- Raider Pillager Backpack – A Raider-style backpack
- Raider Marauder Power Armor Skin – Unique appearance for your Power Armor based on the Crater Raiders
Fallout 76 Settle Content Bundle
- Garden Truckbed Trailer – A small planter for your crops when no dirt is available (buildable in your C.A.M.P.)
- Settler C.A.M.P. – Change the look of your Vault-Tec C.A.M.P. deployable to give it a Settler appearance
- Settler Stash Box – Settler-themed Stash box for your C.A.M.P.
- Settler Faction Flag – New flag for your C.A.M.P. that show off your allegiance to Foundation
- Settler Mechanic Outfit – Look like another resident of Foundation with this outfit (includes hat)
- Settler Traveler Loot Bag – Settler-style Loot bag that looks like a travel case
- Settler Relief Backpack – A Settler-style backpack
- Settler Vigilante Power Armor Skin – Unique appearance based on the Foundation Settlers
You can also purchase the Raider and Settler Content Bundle together which includes both packs. Bethesda has not released pricing for this DLC as of yet.
Bethesda plans on changing the current Fallout 76 listings on digital stores to new versions of the game. Players who have never bought the game before can pick up the Fallout 76: Wastelanders and Wasterlanders Deluxe Edition which includes the full game and both the Raider and Settler Content Bundle.
Fallout 76: Wastelanders will also be coming to Steam on 7 April 2020 when the expansion goes live. Players will have to repurchase the game on the platform though and any Atoms and active Fallout 1st memberships will not transfer across.
Take a look at the first trailer for the game down below;
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |