It is almost that time of the year again. BlizzCon kicks off on 1 November 2019 and if you are not rolling in the dough and cannot fly all the way to Anaheim Convention Center in California, you can purchase yourself a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket that gives you digital front row seats to all the action from the show.
Of course, the main reason why many of us purchase a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket is due to the awesome in-game items you obtain by doing so. Blizzard does a great job rewarding customers with skins, card backs and other goodies for all Blizzard games and the 2019 Blizzcon Virtual Ticket is no different.
This year players will obtain a load of extras through the BlizzCon ticket including;
- World of Warcraft: Ride the tides of war with a pair of Murloc-ified faction leaders: Finduin (for Alliance heroes) and Gillvanas (for the Horde). Plus, bundle up for your next trip to the icy mountains with the whimsical Wendigo Woolies transmog outfit. Available in-game starting today!
- Overwatch: Commemorate 25 years of Azeroth as you fight for future Earth with a pair of Warcraft-themed legendary Overwatch skins. Prepare to seek vengeance as Illidan Genji, and call upon the (hard-)light of Elune as Tyrande Symmetra. In-game before BlizzCon!
- Hearthstone: Celebrate the excitement of BlizzCon the next time you sit down for a duel with the BlizzCon 2019 Card Back. Then prepare to claim a mysterious Golden Legendary card, to be revealed at BlizzCon.
- Heroes of the Storm: Make your mark in the Nexus with a commemorative BlizzCon spray and portrait, and ride into battle on the Celestial Deepcrawler mount. It may not look dangerous, but those claws can give you a nasty pinch . . . or wipe out all life on your planet. Available in-game starting today!
- StarCraft II: Equip a trio of Brood War–era unit skins and portraits the next time you go into battle. Scout for a zerg ambush aboard the Classic Battlecruiser, hunt your prey with the sinewy Classic Ultralisk and honour Tassadar’s sacrifice with the Classic Carrier. Available in-game starting today!
Blizzard also states more in-game goodies will be revealed during BlizzCon for the Virtual Ticket.
Of course, the ticket is so much more than just virtual items as anyone who purchases one gains access to the All-Access Channel, in-depth Developer Panels, Community Night and Closing Festivities. This means you will be able to watch and enjoy some great behind-the-scene content of all your favourite Blizzard games.