Borderlands 3 has been out for a week today and the game is not stopping any time soon. 2K Games has announced that the developers over at Gearbox Software will be revealing new Borderlands 3 post-launch and DLC content coming to the game this evening in a special “The Borderlands Show”.
The stream will kick off at 20:00 SAT live on the Borderlands 3 Twitch channel and will detail the following;
- A candid interview with creative director Paul Sage
- New details about the upcoming Halloween-themed Bloody Harvest event, the first in a line of free content updates for the game
- Additional conversation around post-launch content plans, including the Maliwan Takedown, campaign DLC, and plans for TwitchCon
- Responses to community questions
- Additional news and announcements
The big question is everyone is asking is what is the future of the Borderlands 3 game. Users who purchased the Super Deluxe Edition along with the Season Pass want to know what they will be playing in the coming months.
We know the Bloody Harvest is a free timed event to take place in the game but the exciting news will be on the Borderlands 3 Maliwan Takedown and campaign DLC. Could Gearbox be revealing a new playable character coming in the future? Who knows as Borderlands 2 received an extra playable character as DLC soon after release in the form of the Mechromancer.
Whatever Gearbox Software and 2K Games have planned to reveal tonight, tune into the stream at 20:00 SAT over on Twitch.
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTsym6pit64&t=54s” width=”900″]
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |