MSI and Ubisoft have teamed up to offer gamers a cool gift if they purchase certain participating hardware. The campaign sees a range of MSI components and displays offer a free game code for the latest Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and the Dawn of Ragnarok expansion
This means if you’re in the market to upgrade your PC or simply want to invest in some fancy new equipment, you will benefit from a free game at the same time. If there’s any game you want to play to test out your purchase, it’s Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
The current promotion applies to a range of components and devices. This includes motherboards, gaming monitors and components.
- MSI MPG Series Motherboards
- Z690 Carbon WiFi
- Z690 Force WiFi
- Z690 Edge DDR4
- MSI MAG Series Motherboards
- Z690 Tomahawk WiFi
- Z690 Torpedo
- Z690 Tomahawk Wifi
- Z690 ACE (Stock available in SA)
- MSI Gaming Monitors
- MAG Series Optix MAG27QRF Flat Screen Monitor (Stock available in SA)
- MAG Series Optix MAX322CQR Curves Display Monitor (Stock available in SA)
- MSI Power Supplies
- MPG A850GF (Stock available in SA)
- MSI Components
- CoreLiquid S360 Liquid Cooler (Coming soon to SA)
MSI says that participating stock for this promotion is on the way to South Africa so you should just keep checking the promotion page for hardware that you can purchase to get your free game code.
Users who purchase these products have until 24 April 2022 to redeem their invoice and grab the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla + Dawn of Ragnarok expansion code. However, only purchases made up to 10 April will be valid. You can then redeem your code anytime between the moment you get it to 31 December this year.
Some participating retailers who stock the products on this promotion include:
- TakeAlot (they have their own dedicated MSI page)
- Computer Mania
- Titan Ice
- and More