Cooler Master has announced the first product of its new storage line, Oracle Air. Oracle Air is a pocket-sized SSD enclosure that utilises the latest NVME M.2 technology, perfect for on-the-go users who need fast, easily upgradable portable storage. The device is built for users to swap between multiple SSDs or upgrade their storage space without the needing any tools.
“Easily upgradable and future-proof, Oracle Air empowers gamers access to an endlessly expandable gaming library without needing to break the bank on a new device or cloud subscription services,” says Cooler Master in a recent press release. It’s also designed smartly, featuring a large heatsink as well as an outer protective shield that allows for quick heat dissipation. It easily transfers data at speeds up to 1000mbps using the latest NVME interface with USB 3.2.
Cooler Master describes the Oracle Air in a detailed breakdown:
- Blistering Speed, On-The-Go – Whether you’re gaming, editing, or creating on the fly, the Oracle Air easily transfers data at speeds up to 1000mbps by utilizing the latest NVME interface paired with USB 3.2.
- Dual Layer Cooling – The inner core consists of a large heatsink built in for highly effective heat distribution and rapid cooling even under extended use. A sleek, protective outer layer allows for maximum ventilation while keeping Oracle Air cool to the touch.
- Install In Seconds – Turn your NVME M.2 SSD into a portable storage drive in just four steps! Engineered for intuitive use, Oracle Air keeps things simple for the user by completely omitting the need for screws or tools during its installation process.
- Painless Upgrades, Future-Proof – Oracle Air accommodates NVME M.2 SSD drives of all sizes to satisfy various needs. Fuel your passion with reliable, easily upgradable storage or rapidly switch between multiple SSDs for quick access.
- Plug and Play, MOLLE Compatible – Bring your creative space with you wherever you go. Built-in MOLLE compatibility allows you to easily attach Oracle Air onto backpacks and more, facilitating instant, secure access to countless games and files.
- Multi Platform and Device Support – Enjoy out of the box support for PlayStation, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and IOS whether you choose to use Oracle Air for work or play.
Oracle Air features a unique dual-layer design that allows for advanced heat dissipation that still keeps the device cool to the touch. Full tool-less installation allows for easy upgrades and quick access between multiple SSDs, so users can work and play on the go.
The Oracle Air will be available for $49,99, though we’re still awaiting local pricing and availability.