In the early hours of Deathloop players explore Karl’s Bay. If you explore this area fully then you might have come across the Yerhva Queen of Riddles machine. This machine plays host a number of riddles that players have to answer. However, if you’re not paying attention to the game’s story and intricate details scattered on documents and dialogue then this riddle machine is a tough one to complete. Thankfully, we have all the Deathloop Yerhva Queen of Riddles answers here.
Where to Find The Deathloop Yerhva Queen of Riddles Machine
The machine is found in Karl’s Bay. I recommend doing your main mission before looking for it as it allows you to explore the area freely without worrying about alerting enemies to your presence. I cleared the area completely and killed all the enemies before doing so.
You will find a large building covered in dark signage. The building can be found next to the building covered in TVs and down the main road from the tunnel where you enter Karl’s Bay from. It literally says “Queen of Riddles” on the outside.
After clearing the room of enemies you will see the Yerhva Queen of Riddles situated in the middle of the room.
Yerhva Queen of Riddles Answers
Keep in mind that the questions won’t be in the same order every time. However, the machine will provide the same eight questions regardless. Simply read the Yerhva Queen of Riddles answers down below and interact with the number on the machine to answer the question. Repeat this for each question.
- Question 1 – Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?
- Answer 4 – The Great Beyond
- Question 2 – Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?
- Answer 8 – Coastal coral formation
- Question 3 – AEON graces this island as kaleidoscopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?
- Answer 3 – The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment
- Question 4 – Decades ago, warmongers toyed with the temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples standstill. What named their doomed enterprise?
- Answer 3 – Operation Horizon
- Question 5 – The wriggling, writhing energies of the Loop harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?
- Answer 7 – Dr Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one
- Question 6 – Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?
- Answer 3 – A military airbase
- Question 7 – The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colours proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar names that grace them?
- Answer 5- They date back to a lost fishing colony
- Question 8 – Before AEON’S arrival, Blackreef slept in a frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?
- Answer 2 – Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery
- Question 9 – Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?
- Answer 7 – The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague
- Question 10 – From what seed did AEON spring?
- Answer 6 – The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans
What Does The Yerhva Queen of Riddles Reward?
Unfortunately, those of you looking for a legendary weapon from the Deathloop Yerhva Queen of Riddles machine are going to be let down. The machine does not reward you with anything but it is important in the long run. The machine is part of the requirement to unlock the “A Charlie Montague Game” trophy.
After completing the Charlie’s Wakeup Challenge, Reward Scheme, Moxie and Haul a Quinn challenge you will then unlock the trophy. Make sure you check out our guide on how to claim your free Deathloop DLC and outfits here. Deathloop is now out on PS5 and PC. Grab a copy here.