Want to give the upcoming Destroy All Humans! Remake a go before you dive into pre-ordering or purchasing the game? Well, now you can. Destroy All Humans! Remake has an official PC demo and it is now available on GOG.com. The demo weighs in at 8GB and gives players a decent taste of what is coming your way when the game launches on PS4, Xbox One and PC on 28 July 2020.
It is not a massive demo by any means and lets you play through the first mission and check out some of the upgrade options in the game. It is but a small taste of the main game. Regardless, it should be something great to experience for those looking forward to the release of Destroy All Humans! Remake in July.
You can head over to GOG.com right away and get the demo downloaded. It will most likely take longer to download the game than to play through the demo but who cares? It’s a free taste of the game.
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42
MORE ON GLITCHED
GLITCHED was created by taking everything we love and putting into one place. It contains a little something for everyone be it your favourite comic book, what to binge on Netflix this weekend, or your annual first-person shooter. The idea that one can love all the cool things is not hard to comprehend, you just need to find a place for it. That place is GLITCHED..