Bandai Namco and developer From Software are set to host the network test for Elden Ring this weekend, and those lucky enough to get an invite into the closed program can experience The Lands Between a few months ahead of its release. In case you were left wondering when you can get a chance to play, the network test will be broken up into three-hour sessions across four days. Here are the launch times and full schedule.
The network test for Elden Ring will begin on Friday, 12 November and include multiple three-hour sessions spread across the weekend. Keeping in mind the weird time zones of each session and when they’ll be available depending on your region, we’ve broken every session time down to CET, GMT, PT and SAST for South Africans.
Elden Ring Network Test Launch Times and Schedule
- 12 November (Session 1): 12:00 to 15:00 CET | 11:00 to 14:00 GMT | 03:00 to 06:00 PT | 13:00 to 16:00 SAST
- 13 November (Session 2): 04:00 to 07:00 CET | 03:00 to 06:00 GMT | 19:00 to 22:00 PT | 05:00 to 08:00 SAST
- 13 November (Session 3): 20:00 to 23:00 CET | 19:00 to 22:00 GMT | 11:00 to 14:00 PT | 21:00 to 00:00 SAST
- 14 November (Session 4): 12:00 to 15:00 CET | 11:00 to 14:00 GMT | 03:00 to 06:00 PT | 13:00 to 16:00 SAST
- 15 November (Session 5): 04:00 to 07:00 CET | 03:00 to 06:00 GMT | 19:00 to 22:00 PT | 05:00 to 08:00 SAST
Judging by early previews of the previous closed network test, players will get a sizeable amount of the map to explore in Elden Ring. These include a handful of boss battles, free-roaming, diving into dungeons, horseback riding, combat, inventory management, item upgrading and much more. Three hours may not seem like much given the sheer amount of content that will be on offer, so make sure you tackle at least two or three of these sessions if you want to experience as much as possible.
Elden Ring releases on 22 February 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
Source: Elden Ring Website