If you have played Ghost of Tsushima then you probably agree that the Traveller’s Attire is the most important outfit in the game. If you’re like me, you most likely wear it more than any other fancy armour and often go into settlements with it even though it is weaker. This is thanks to the outfit’s cool exploration perks that let players know when a collectable is nearby. It also clears the fog from the map more than other sets. Ghost of Tsushima patch 1.06 is making the outfit a lot better.
Read more – PS5 Black Edition DualSense Controller Leaks Online
According to Sucker Punch, the new Ghost of Tsushima patch 10.6 is now live and focuses on changing the Traveller’s Attire. According to the patch notes the outfit has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectables. In addition, these cues can change the way the controller vibrates for a clear indication when something is nearby.
This change will no doubt help players through the world as they collect all the hidden Mongol Artifacts and banners scattered around the map. The visual cues make for a welcome addition for those who don’t play or struggle to feel the controller vibration. The latest patch is now live. Take a look at the official Ghost of Tsushima patch 1.06 notes down below.
- – The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectables. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- – Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- – Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- – Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- – Additional bug and crash fixes
Still on the fence about the game? Catch up on my review where I praise one of the last PS4 exclusives for also being one of the best.