Rockstar is officially launching a monthly subscription for GTA Online called GTA+. The service will cost users $5,99 per month and goes live tomorrow across PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Sorry, last-gen console owners, you’re left out of his one. Maybe it is for the best?
GTA+ aims to benefit long-standing players and newcomers to the GTA Online game by offering monthly benefits, money, items and more. Every GTA+ member automatically gets GTA$500,000 directly deposited to their Maze Bank account each month. In addition, they gain access to exclusive properties on sale around Los Santos. Keep in mind that they need to still purchase them.
Purchasing these previously-locked properties will unlock gameplay updates that players might have missed. In addition to the money and the opportunity to purchase houses, players also get exclusive member-only discounts, special vehicle upgrades and more each month.
Rockstar detailed the first month of GTA+ for GTA Online by explaining what players will have access to from tomorrow (if they subscribe).
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Rockstar says that players who are GTA+ members can also purchase special Shard Cards that provide extra bonus cash in the game. These Shark Cards are exclusive to GTA+ members and offer better value for money than the usual ones.
If you end up staying a GTA+ member, Rockstar says each month will be packed with exclusive rewards for members to claim. These are scattered across all the various stores in GTA Online. The benefits are only available for that month so you need to grab them before you lose out.
Sign up for just $5.99* a month starting on March 29 via the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store, and you can cancel anytime. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire and the official GTA Online website for each month’s GTA+ special benefits.
*To purchase a GTA+ Membership, you must have a copy of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online, and a platform account with a valid registered method of payment for the platform on which you choose to purchase your GTA+ Membership. Internet connection required to access Grand Theft Auto Online and to claim and receive GTA+ Membership benefits in-game.
Currencies not supported on a platform may be automatically converted to US dollars on checkout, following your bank’s (or payment method) exchange rates. Recurring $5.99 GTA+ subscription fee charged monthly until canceled. You can cancel anytime. See www.rockstargames.com/gta-plus beginning on March 29 for additional terms and information, including how to cancel.