The Apex Legends map it pretty big and so far, not many players have had the opportunity to explore the entire thing. Many secrets still remain hidden but someone discovered the Apex Legends Loch Ness Monster, or Nessy, if you prefer.
The Apex Legends Loch Ness Monster Easter Egg revolves around ten different objects located on the map which then reveals the giant creature after each one is destroyed in a particular order.
Related: Apex Legends New Maps, Modes, Weapons And More Teased
It is not the easiest thing to activate as it all needs to be done in a specific order in one match. The only method is by shooting green Nessy statues around the map. They also do not all spawn at once, rather you need to destroy one in order for the next one to spawn.
After all of them have been destroyed, with a weapon, we might add, the Loch Ness monster then spawns in the Swamps. Chances are the circle will be covering this area by the time it does spawn but you will be able to see something giant rise in the distance.
There is no reward for doing this, and it is not at all easy as you need to travel quickly from one to the other before the circle closes, and it could be even harder depending on where it is closing in on. Not to mention you also need to survive through the actual gameplay of a dozen other people trying to kill you.
Apex Legends Loch Ness Monster Locations
1.North of the Cascades hiding in shallow water behind the tall rocks
2. In Skulltown near the Respawn Beacon to the East of the map
3. In the rivers of Slum Lake underneath the pipes to the West of the buildings
4.Near the waterfall at Relay
5. North-Western reservoir at the Water Treatment facility
6.East of Runoff nearby the three loot bins. Just South of these bins
7.Wetlands directly underneath the waterfall East of the location
8.To South in the Swamps in a flooded building
9.Southeast of the Bunker in a pond
10.In the Swamps on the edge of the map right before the location where the Loch Ness appears
Tips For Unlocking The Apex Legends Loch Ness Monster
- Play in a squad (with voice chat)
- Choose Legends with speed advantages like Pathfinder, Wraith and Bloodhound
- Split up and each player goes towards a different green Nessy statue.
- AVOID any confrontation and run towards your goal
- Player 1 destroys the first one and rotates to the fourth one after that
- So it will be P1 – 1, P2 – 2, P3 – 3, P1 – 4, P2 – 5, P3 – 6, P1 -7, P2 – 8, P3 -9
- Everyone then regroups near the swamps to watch it rise.