If you have pre-ordered Outriders on Xbox Series X / S or Xbox One and want to get a refund now that the game is launching on Xbox Game Pass then you can.
People Can Fly launched a special refund program for Outriders on Xbox so you don’t need to worry about losing your cash for a game you can simply play with an ongoing Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Over on Reddit, the studio shared a quick FAQ for users who want to get a refund for Outriders on Xbox and the process is simple.
How to Refund Outriders on Xbox
There are two ways to get your refund for Outriders on Xbox. The first is if you have pre-ordered the game digitally and the second is through your local retailers.
- Sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
- Look for the pre-order in your order history – this will be dated from when you originally placed the pre-order, not when Outriders will be releasing
- Once found, you will see an option to Cancel the pre-order listed under the release date
- a. If you’ve paid with a credit card, then it’ll cancel with no charge
- b. If you’ve paid using Microsoft account credit (either fully or partially) then your credit will be returned to you, with no charge on the card
- If for any reason you don’t see the option to cancel, or if you’re trying to cancel within 10 days from launch, you’ll need to get in touch with the Xbox team via https://xbox.com/refund
- Further support can be found here: Pre-order Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store | Xbox Support
- If you have pre-ordered via a local retailer, you will need to contact them directly regarding your order.
Outriders is set to launch on 1 April 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC. The game will launch on the same day for Xbox Game Pass. Keep in mind that you can still download and play the demo across all platforms before the game launches. In addition, progress carries over to the main game too.
Check out the latest trailer down below.