The new Apple iPhone SE is a great device on a budget. The phone has been praised for its powerful CPU which beats the most powerful Android device on the market. In addition, the phone features 4K video with a 12MP Wide Camera lens. iStore revealed the iPhone SE South African pricing and the new budget phone is not too bad.
Read: Apple Announces New $399 iPhone SE Packing an A13 Bionic Chip
Customers can pick up the iPhone SE in South Africa starting at R9,999 for the 64GB version and going up to R14,999 for the 256GB model.
iPhone SE South African Pricing
- iPhone SE 64GB – R9,999
- iPhone SE 128GB – R12,499
- iPhone SE 256GB – R14,999
The new devices come in three colours including the PRODUCT Red, Black and White.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display (1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi)
- Touch ID
- Apple A13 Bionic Chip
- Back camera Portrait Mode
- 4K Video recording at 24fps, 30fps or 6fps
- Up to 13 hours of video playback
- Water resistance to 1m for 30 minutes
Unfortunately, we don’t know when the new iPhone SE range will release in South Africa. With the current importing restrictions, users will have to wait for word on the release date. However, we will update you as soon as we hear more.