Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is scheduled to release on 8 September 2020 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The hit RPG will arrive with a load of new visuals and gameplay refinements. In addition, the game will come with a brand-new expansion Fatesworn which will release in 2021. While details are scarce about the new expansion, we know it was created just for the remastered game.
Read: Mafia: Definitive Edition Delayed, Gameplay Reveal Dated
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning was created by bestselling author R.A Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion creator Ken Rolston. Players can create their own unique character and enter a story-rich world filled with side quests, romance options, magic and more. The RPG boasts hundreds of hours of gameplay as players explore the vast lands each with their own unique story and visual flair.
THQ Nordic detailed the upcoming Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning saying it includes the following;
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armour
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
Check out the announcement trailer down below;