Blizzard Entertainment has released a new patch for Diablo 4 that fixes the previously criticised Premium Pass button issue for players. Fans initially voiced their frustration over the placement of the option to purchase a Premium Pass on the game’s menu, which was designed in a way that the position of the cursor is always on the ‘Activate Premium’ button. If players accidentally clicked the button, it would automatically purchase the Premium Battle Pass without a confirmation. Additionally, a popular season 1 exploit was also fixed in the latest patch.
Blizzard recently released patch 1.1.0c for Diablo 4 that moves the default cursor position on the Season Journey page and far away from the ‘Activate Premium’ button. A confirmation window has also been added to ensure that players actually have the option to say yes or no should they accidentally click on the button again.
A popular exploit has also been fixed in this latest patch that essentially lets players zip through one of season 1’s quests in a matter of seconds. As far as tweaks and adjustments go, the fur colour of the Werewolf and Werebear has also been made less bright so they don’t look like walking cheese-flavoured Dorito’s advertisements anymore. It also addressed “an issue where combining the Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers could cause the player to stun themselves.” Have a look at the full patch notes below:
Diablo 4 Update 1.1.0c Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where several Focus off-hand items could only have an aspect imprinted on them once.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers could cause the player to stun themselves.
- Fixed an issue where the Grim Reward Season Journey objective could be repeated by dropping and picking up the same stash.
- Fixed an issue where the Werebear and Werewolf fur color was too bright in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where movement on specific controllers was often not functioning correctly.
- Updated the activation of the Premium Battle Pass with a confirmation pop-up.
- The default focus (the button the controller will first highlight) on the Battle Pass screen is now the Season Journey button.
- Fixed multiple instances where players were encountering crashes.
- Further stability improvements.
- Fixed an interaction with the Agitated Winds Malignant Heart power which led to automatic Cyclone Armor casts to ignore its own cooldown.
- Acquiring or re-allocating Seasonal Blessings will now clear the vendor buyback inventory.
Diablo 4 is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.