Developer Round 8 Studio has released update 188.8.131.52 for Lies of P on PC and PlayStation (an Xbox update is on its way). The Soulslike action-RPG recently released to positive reviews, though it came with the caveat of being an exceptionally challenging game in the vein of From Software’s titles. That said, the latest patch seemingly nerfs several bosses while doing some difficulty balancing overall.
The patch notes for Lies of P‘s latest update basically nerfs some pretty hard bosses including Fallen Archbishop Andreus, King of Puppets and Simon Manus. Players have also received a bit of a buff that allows you to carry more weight for each spoint spent on Capacity, decrease the weight of Amulets and land attacks better when using fable arts that consume three or more slots. The update is tipped in the player’s favour as it lessens the challenge of some imposing boss fights.
Have a look at the full patch notes for Lies of P update 184.108.40.206 below. It’s currently available on PC, PS4 and PS5 with Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S patches dropping soon.
Lies of P Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Field Monster Balance Changes
- Decreased the HP of certain field monsters
- Increased the chance of breaking some monsters’ stance and the frequency of stagger
- Increased the staggerable window time
Decrease the HP of all 3 types of Dimensional Butterflies
Adjusted the rewards for some monsters
- Increased the drop rate of Moonstone type items
- Decreased the drop rate of Star Fragments
- Increased the drop rate of Ergo items
- Increased the Ergo rewards of certain monsters that appear after Lorenzini Arcade
Boss Monster Balance Changes
- Decreased the HP of ‘Fallen Archbishop Andreus’
- Decreased the HP of ‘King of Puppets’ in the first phase
- Decreased the HP of ‘Simon Manus, Arm of God’
- Decreased the damage of ‘Simon Manus, Awakened God’
- Increased the chance to break the stance of ‘Simon Manus, Awakened God’
Increased the Specter’s HP and damage
System Changes Related to the Character Progression Reset
- Added the feature to reset the character’s level, P-Organ, and Legion Arms at the ‘Gold Coin Tree’
- Characters created after this patch will now receive 8 Gold Coin Fruits instead of 5 for their first harvest
- Adjusted the required amount of gold coins to reset the character’s level, P-Organ, and Legion Arms
- Players will now be able to carry more weight for each point spent on Capacity
- Decreased the weight of Amulets that could be purchased with Boss Ergo
- Players will now be able to land attacks better when they use fable arts that consume three or more slots. (includes Fable Arts that stack)
- Successfully performing the Fable Art ‘Guard Parry’ will now break the monster’s stance
- Fixed a bug with the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium II – Acid Charge’ rarely not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium’ consumed only Legion guage while using Grindstones
- Fixed a bug that Geppetto’s face to flicker in the cutscene after defeating the ‘Nameless Puppet’ with Graphic Quality Presets – Low
- Fixed a typo of Carlo Collodi in the End Credits. (We sincerely apologize to Mr. Collodi and that was not a lie!)
Lies of P is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.