Jinx, a well-known League of Legends hero is joining the Fortnite roster to help promote the upcoming TV series called Arcane. Users can now buy her skin in the item shop in this latest gaming cross-over.
The League of Legends show Arcane is set to debut this weekend on the platform. Viewers can look forward to watching the show on 6 November. In addition, Riot Games is currently also promoting the show’s launch with a multi-stage celebration across the League of Legends game and Twitch channel.
This weekend, viewers can tune into the Worlds Finals where they can watch a special Arcane-themes Show Open presented by Mastercard. There is also a special concert taking place with music taken directly out of Arcane. Users can also gain access to special Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn and Jinx. There’s also a special Wild Rift event taking place on the mobile version of the game. Take a look at the details below:
League of Legends will be diving deeper into the world of Arcane, releasing free Arcane skins inspired by the show, a variety of thematic updates to Summoner’s Rift, and Preseason 2022 updates. Two new interactive experiences will also be revealed in the coming week!
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Update featuring new elemental drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift and more!
League of Legends: Wild Rift features new ways to play, bringing two popular champs, daily login rewards, free skins inspired by Arcane, and showcasing Piltover’s most iconic rivalries.
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
Legends of Runeterra will celebrate with the release of a permanent new game mode that enables players to journey through Runeterra as their favorite champions, including a special series of storyful adventures in Piltover and Zaun featuring Jinx & co.
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 4, 2021
Source: Riot Games