For whatever reason, 2K Sports has signed on Machine Gun Kelly as a playable character in the upcoming WWE 2K22. The rapper will not only be providing his music for the game’s soundtrack but also be a playable superstar in the game itself.
Machine Gun Kelly is set to arrive as part of the game’s post-launch content. 2K Sports has yet to announce the release date for this DLC so Machine Gun Kelly won’t be in the game at launch.
While this might sound like a questionable move to people who don’t watch WWE (like me), Machine Gun Kelly is actually quite a big fan of the sport. So much so that he has appeared in a handful of events in the past.
Details are scarce at this time for the Machine Gun Kelly WWE 2K22 DLC but hopefully, we will learn more soon. You can look forward to listening to the following MGK tracks in WWE 2K22 next month.
- Machine Gun Kelly – “Concert for Aliens;”
- Machine Gun Kelly ft. YUNGBLUD & Bert McCracken – “Body Bag;”
- Wu Tang Clan – “Protect Ya Neck;”
- Motorhead – “Iron Fist;”
- Poppy – “Say Cheese” (Live NXT version);
- Royal Blood – “Typhoons;”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Happy Song;”
- The Weeknd – “Heartless;”
- Turnstile – “I Don’t Wanna Be Blind;”
- Asking Alexandria – “The Final Episode (Let’s Change the Channel);”
- KennyHoopla – “Hollywood Sucks.”
WWE 2K22 is launching on 11 March for PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC. Check out the latest gameplay deep dive for the game below.