Last week, Insomniac Games released an update for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales which enabled a new performance ray-tracing mode into the game. This means that gamers can now play the game at 60fps with ray-tracing features enabled at the cost of some city object quality being lowered. Good news for those who are playing the PS5 remaster of the 2018 game as Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered has also been updated with the ray-tracing performance mode.
Insomniac Games released the official patch notes for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered 1.002. The patch notes detail the new performance mode along with some improvements to the ray-traced reflections.
- Added Performance RT Graphics Mode
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various progression stoppers and stability issues
- Addressed various art issues
- Addressed various audio issues
- Addressed an animation issue while web swinging
- Addressed an animation issue while in Photo Mode
The update is now live for PS5 users. It goes without saying that the patch is only available on the PlayStation 5. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered is included in the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition and can’t be purchased separately.
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |