Sony has been dodging the questions when it comes to the release of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC. The game was announced last month during the State of Play but we didn’t really get any sort of system requirements, release date and PC-specific details. In a new PlayStation Blog post, Sony has now detailed everything you need to know about the game including its release date of 12 August 2022.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered features enhanced visuals that will take full advantage of your PC hardware. This includes ray-traced reflections across the entire game. There is also a range of raytracing settings that users can tweak to fit their PC hardware. Of course, if you have the best components around, you can just pump everything to the max.
Sony detailed the PC features including the support for 32:9 monitors and multiple monitors at the same time. The game also includes a large list of settings that tackles SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality and more.
- Ray-traced reflections are available across the game for those with hardware that supports them. Reflections also have varied quality levels, one of which is a new, higher-quality ray-traced mode that offers even more city detail when web-swinging and fighting crime in Marvel’s New York.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) increases graphics performance using dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found only on GeForce RTX GPUs, boosting frame rates with uncompromised image quality.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) is an AI-based anti-aliasing mode for GeForce RTX gamers who have spare GPU headroom and want higher levels of image quality.
- Beyond choosing output resolutions, we also support a wide range of display ratios, including ultrawide 21:9, panoramic 32:9, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor setups.* If you’ve got three monitors, we’ve got the game for you to show them off with!
- Many other rendering systems are more customizable than they have been in the past, with additional quality levels and algorithmic options. These include SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more. We support windowed, full-screen, and exclusive full-screen rendering modes.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC fully supports the DualSense Controller too. Users can take advantage of the adaptive trigger support and haptic feedback in the game if they decide to use a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. The game also supports cloud saves on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
As for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC system requirements, they range from 720p 30FPS all the way up to 4K 60FPS. If you want the best game experience, you’ll need to own an RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT GPU. Here’s a full breakdown of the PC requirements:
Lastly, users who pre-order Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC will unlock three Spider-Man outfits for the game. You’ll also get a bunch of other goodies that include:
- Early unlock for three Spider-Man suits
- The tech-heavy Iron Spider Suit
- The one-of-a-kind Spider-Punk Suit
- The original Velocity Suit
- An early unlock of the Spider-Drone combat gadget
- 5 extra skill points to spend on Spidey upgrades