Looking for a Minecraft experience but don’t want to bash rocks all day? Minecraft Dungeons may be the answer. The game is a new spin on the acclaimed series but instead of building worlds, you build a character and set them off on a grand RPG adventure. The game is inspired by classic dungeon crawlers where you can explore the world alone or with friends and band together to take on the evil Arch-Illager. While the game launched digitally back in May this year, today marks the launch of the physical edition of Minecraft Dungeons in South Africa. This means you can grab it at any participating retailer. The game is available on PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
Marvel’s Avengers Review – It Can Only Get Better From Here
Best of all, the physical edition comes with the Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition in South Africa so there’s a bunch of extra content in the game too. This includes the base game, a Hero Pass upgrade, a Hero Cape, two player skins, a chicken pet and two expansion packs: Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter. Both Minecraft Dungeon expansion packs are already available so you can jump into the full adventure right away.
The Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition is now available for R549 in South Africa. Grab it at any participating retailers including Koodoo.co.za and Nexus.
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!