Netflix has revealed a list of its most-watched TV shows and movies during a Q3 investors earnings report for 2019. As expected, the biggest Netflix Original content makes up most of these top 10s as the streaming provider pushes out some high-end content when producing it themselves.
Netflix never reveals viewing numbers for its shows and movies unless it is to show off by saying the said show “broke records”. This is a rare case indeed. As for the most-watched movies, Bird Box takes the crown followed by Adam Sandler and Jeniffer Aniston’s Murder Mystery.
- Bird Box (80 million viewers)
- Murder Mystery (73 million viewers)
- Triple Frontier (52 million viewers)
- The Perfect Date (48 million viewers)
- Tall Girl (41 million viewers)
- The Highwaymen (40 million viewers)
- Secret Obsession (40 million viewers)
- Always Be My Maybe (32 million viewers)
- Otherhood (29 million viewers)
When it comes to TV shows, there’s no doubt Stranger Things 3 would take top spot followed by the very-popular The Umbrella Academy.
- Stranger Things: Season 3 (64 million viewers)
- The Umbrella Academy (45 million viewers)
- Money Heist: Season 3 (44 million viewers)
- Sex Education (40 million viewers)
- You (40 million viewers)
- Other Planet (33 million viewers)
- Unbelievable (32 million viewers)
- Dead to Me (30 million viewers)
- When They See Us (25 million viewers)
This list also acts a great way to see what you have watched and might have missed out on. Chances are you have watched all twenty of these but in case you missed any of them, the numbers speak for themselves.
Netflix still has a big year ahead of it as it has a load of unannounced movies and shows up its sleeve as well as a few we know about. One of the most anticipated is Netflix’s The Witcher series which is said to debut this December. Catch up on the trailer below;
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSqi-8kAMmM” width=”900″]
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |