Valve has released a new Dota 2 gameplay update (7.22h) and although it doesn’t have hundreds of changes like most gameplay updates, there are some significant nerfs to a handful of heroes. In total, there are nerfs to five Dota 2 heroes namely Tiny, Night Stalker, Kunkka, Windranger and Mirana.
Alongside the nerfs to the heroes mentioned above, the new Dota 2 gameplay update also makes changes to a few items. First, check out the item changes below.
- Medallion of Courage – Armour reduced from 6 to 5
- Phase Boots – Armour reduced from 5 to 4
- Ring of Protection – No longer available in the side shop
- Solar Crest – Armour reduced from 10 to 8
Basic neutral creeps will now also give 5% less XP. Now, on to the nerfs from Valve to Tiny, Night Stalker, Kunkka, Windranger and Mirana in the new Dota 2 gameplay update.
- Ghost Ship cooldown increased from 60/50/40 to 70/60/50
- X Marks The Spot cooldown increased from 26/20/14/8 to 34/26/18/10
- Leap attack speed reduced from 60/80/100/120 to 25/50/75/100
- Sacred Arrow projectile speed reduced from 950 to 900
- Hunter in the Night attack speed reduced from 30/50/70/90 to 20/40/60/80
- Crippling Fear duration reduced from 5/6/7/8 to 4/5/6/7
- Level 20 Talent reduced from +50 Damage to +40
- Level 25 Talent reduced from +140 Hunter in the Night to +110
- Avalanche damage decreased from 90/160/230/300 to 75/150/225/300
- Toss cooldown increased from 11 to 17/15/13/11
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +3 Mana Regen to +2
This new Dota 2 gameplay update comes less than a week before the Dota Summit 11 Minor and the MDL Chengdu Major qualifiers are set to kick off. It remains to be seen if these heroes will still be picked by the pros after the nerfs, with the biggest batch of nerfs doing to the Night Stalker.
What do you think about this new Dota 2 gameplay update by Valve? Let us know in the comment section below.