Sony has announced the games you’ll get this month as part of the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium (Deluxe) service. The titles include the launch day release of Teardown, Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and more.
All these new games will arrive on the service on 21 November except for Teardown which is already available on PS5. The game launched yesterday, 15 November on PlayStation Plus.
The collection also includes a handful of classic games for PlayStation Deluxe members. You’ll get to play the likes of PaRappa the Rapper 2 and Up.
November PlayStation Game Catalogue
Here’s a look at all the games being added to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalogue this November.
- Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz (PS4)
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (PS5/PS4)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On (PS4)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi (PS4)
- River City Melee Mach!! (PS4)
- Superliminal (PS5/PS4)
- Teardown (PS5)
- Grandia (PS5/PS4)
- Jet Moto (PS5/PS5)
- Up (PS5/PS4)
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 (PS4)
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5/PS4)
Source: PlayStation Blog