Sony has announced what is likely the best PlayStation Plus lineup coming to its Game Catalogue since the service launched back in October last year. The additional games are great and they include Horizon Forbidden West, Scarlet Nexus, Resident Evil 7, Borderlands 3 and more.
It isn’t surprising to see Sony add Horizon Forbidden West to PlayStation Plus. The game is celebrating its first anniversary on 18 February and Sony’s push for PlayStation Plus instead of game sales makes sense given its giant success.
READ MORE – Starfield Showcase May Take Some Time as Delay Worries Continue
Apart from that, there are some other gems in this lineup. Resident Evil 7 joins the Game Catalogue alongside Outriders, The Quarry, Tekken 7 and more.
Here are the new games headed to PlayStation Plus on 21 February.
PlayStation Plus February Game Catalogue
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4)
- Borderlands 3 (PS5/PS4)
- Destroy All Humans! (PS4) – Deluxe
- Earth Defense Force 5 (PS4)
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PS1) – Deluxe
- Horizon Forbidden West (PS5/PS4)
- I am Setsuna (PS4)
- Lost Sphear (PS4)
- Oninaki (PS4)
- Outriders (PS5/PS4)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS4)
- Scarlet Nexus (PS5/PS4)
- Tekken 7 (PS4)
- The Forgotten City (PS5/PS4)
- The Legend of Dragoon (PS1) – Deluxe
- The Quarry (PS5/PS4)
- Wild Arms 2 (PS1) – Deluxe
Source: PS Blog