Sony has confirmed the previously-leaked PlayStation Plus October Game Catalogue list which went up earlier this week. While the headliner games are the same – Gotham Knights and The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes, there are a number of games which weren’t included in the initial leak.
These games include Outlast 2, Eldest Souls, Roki and a number of classics. Players will be able to jump into classic games such as Tekken 6, Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, Ape Escape Academy and IQ Final. Of course, you’ll need to be subscribed to the PlayStation Plus Deluxe tier in order to play these games.
Here are all the games headed to the PlayStation Plus October Game Catalogue on 17 October.
- Extra Games
- Alien: Isolation (PS4)
- Dead Island Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Disco Elysium – The Final Cut (PS5/PS4)
- Eldest Souls (PS5/PS4)
- Elite Dangerous (PS4)
- FAR: Changing Tides (PS5/PS4)
- Gotham Knights (PS5)
- Gungrave G.O.R.E. (PS5/PS4)
- Outlast 2 (PS4)
- Röki (PS5/PS4)
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes (PS5/PS4)
- Classic Games – Deluxe
- Tekken 6 (PS5/PS4) – Deluxe
- IQ Final (PS5/PS4) – Deluxe
- Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny (PS5/PS4) – Deluxe
- Ape Escape Academy (PS5/PS4) – Deluxe