This morning Sony released the PS4 system update 7.01 and don’t get too excited because it does not do anything groundbreaking. Well, unless you consider stabilization a great feature. PS4 system update 7.01 brings with it system improvements and according to the official changelogs “This system software update improves system performance.”
The update is mandatory meaning you will need to download the 448MB file and install it before you will be able to access the PlayStation Network and any online features in any of the games. You can also download it from the PlayStation site directly and install it on a USB if you do use this method.
This PS4 system update comes a day after Sony announced a load of new games during its December State of Play stream. The stream played host to announcements like Resident Evil 3, Dreams release date, the announcement of Babylon’s Fall and much more. You can check out all the State of the Play coverage own below.
- Babylon’s Fall From Platinum Games Gets First Gameplay Trailer
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Brutal Gameplay Trailer and Release Date Revealed
- PS4 Exclusive “Dreams” Release Date Announced After Seven Years in Development
- Ghost of Tsushima Teaser Trailer Released at the State of Play
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Release Date, Trailer and More Revealed
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |