New details regarding Resident Evil Village on the PS5 were listed on the official PlayStation Store product page. The page provides technical details on the game’s features including DualSense and Tempest 3D AudioTech support. There’s also quick load times thanks to the PS5’s SSD and information regarding the game’s dynamic 4K resolution and ray tracing on the console.
The official Resident Evil Village PS5 store page lists the details;
- Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village’s beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K* with Ray Tracing.
- Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console’s ultra-high speed SSD.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
- Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.
*Dynamic 4K and HDR require a compatible 4K & HDR compatible TV or display.
We don’t have a release date for Resident Evil Village yet but reports claim the game will arrive in the first half of 2021. Capcom announced a few weeks ago that the studio was working hard to see whether or not the game would run on current hardware. However, by the look of things, it may indeed be a next-gen exclusive. The game’s official description reads;
Catch up on the latest trailer down below;
GLITCHED was created by taking everything we love and putting into one place. It contains a little something for everyone be it your favourite comic book, what to binge on Netflix this weekend, or your annual first-person shooter. The idea that one can love all the cool things is not hard to comprehend, you just need to find a place for it. That place is GLITCHED..