Believe it or not but Rugby 22 releases on 27 January 2022. The official gameplay trailer has just been released marking the first look at the game’s visuals and gameplay. Talk about cutting it close.
The Rugby 22 gameplay trailer goes through some of the features players can expect to see in the game. This includes improved AI, an entirely new control system that enhances the overall interaction of players and a range of new tactical features that gives players more control over their teams during a match.
Rugby 22 also boasts its own dedicated training mode where players can hone their skills in friendly matches and specific tutorial challenges.
Nacon recently shared details on Rugby 22 and its teams adding that new national teams were added to the Rugby 22 roster. This includes the Wallabies, the official Australian Team, France Rugby, Flying Fijians and more.
Check out the gameplay trailer down below. The game launches on 27 January 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
Rugby 22 game features:
- Enjoy official licenses – Rugby 22 incorporates the vast majority of major national teams, with official players and jerseys, including teams from New Zealand, Australia, France, Fiji, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Japan and Georgia.
- Take the field, alone or with others – Play single or multiplayer, local and online, in a variety of game modes that pay homage to one of the world’s most demanding sports!
- Explore Career Mode – Build your team, recruit players and reach the top division!
- Play like the pros – Enjoy an increasingly realistic rugby simulation with real tactical depth. Show your skills on the field to win the game!
- A true rugby experience – Rugby 22 offers a real rugby experience with realistic animations, as close as possible to the real players’ movements thanks to motion capture technology, all in the rugby art for an intense experience.
- Train – Thanks to the new tutorials in the game, learn the basics of the sport and train to become the best player!