Shadow Warrior 3, the upcoming fast-paced shooter by Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog will launch on 1 March for PS4 and Xbox One. The release date hasn’t been officially announced yet by the publisher. However, both the PlayStation Store and Microsoft store have the game listed for its 1 March release date along with pre-orders now available.
Shadow Warrior 3 comes in a special pre-order bundle that includes both the original game and Shadow Warrior 2 alongside a special Limited Edition Katana Skin for the third game. At the moment, the game is listed for $49,99 on the US PlayStation Store and Xbox Store. The local listing is not available yet.
READ MORE Dying Light 2 Trophy List Leaks Showing off 58 Obtainable Trophies
For those who don’t know, Shadow Warrior 3 is an FPS game that merges close combat with some intense weaponry. You can wield giant machine guns, katanas, rocket launches and more. I am quite a big fan of the first two games and can’t wait to get my hands on the third one. You can read more about it below and watch the latest trailer.
Shadow Warrior 3 launches the offbeat first-person shooter series to the next level with a seamless blend of fast-paced gunplay, razor-sharp melee combat, and a spectacular free-running movement system.
Fallen corporate shogun Lo Wang and his former employer turned nemesis turned sidekick Orochi Zilla embark on an improbable mission to recapture an ancient dragon they unwillingly unleashed from its eternal prison.
Armed with a punishing mix of blades and bullets, Lo Wang must traverse uncharted parts of the world to track down the dark beast and push the apocalypse back yet again. All it will take is the mask of a dead god, a dragon’s egg, a touch of magic, and enough firepower to hold off the impending cataclysm.
- Bring a Katana to a Gunfight – Conduct a symphony of death with each encounter by mixing overwhelming firepower with devastatingly precise katana strikes as you dash in and around the demonic hordes.
- Fancy Footwork – Flow between nimble movement techniques including air dashes, wall running, double jumps, and the fancy new grappling hook busts your combat and movement options wide open in every battle.
- Execute Then Annihilate – Execute spectacular finishing moves to claim a piece of your conquered foe and unleash its powers back on the horde in a burst of unstoppable fury and powerful magic.
- Dynamic Combat Arenas – Each environment is lined with hazardous structures and devices that can be activated to add another layer of creative choice to the offensive strategy.
- Neo Feudal Japan – Trek across a mythic Asian land infused with the magic and technology of ancient samurai, now overrun by the demonic yokai from Japanese folklore. Funny Business – Brace for expertly delivered one-liners from Lo Wang, pointed banter with Zilla, and an intense thrill-ride of absurd predicaments on the way to turning doomsday into a new day.
NOW READ Shadow Warrior 3 Announced For 2021 Release Date