Forever Entertainment has announced that The House of The Dead Remake is releasing on PS4, Xbox and PC next week. The game recently landed on Nintendo Switch and while many thought it would remain a Switch exclusive for some time, a PlayStation Network database listing leaked a possible PS4 release last week.
The studio says that The House of The Dead Remake will release on Steam, GOG, Xbox, PlayStation and Google Stadia on 28 April and include all the features found on the Nintendo Switch version. The studio also says that PlayStation Move controller support will arrive soon after launch.
The House of the Dead Remake is a direct remake of the original 1997 classic arcade shooter.
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls, including gyro aiming
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Armoury with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses
Check out the trailer for the game below. You can also wishlist it at the moment on Steam here.