The ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 is now available in SA and if you have R89,999 to spend then it could be one of the best and most advanced gaming laptops on the market. No really. The device packs some pretty sweet features including a 14.1-inch ROG ScreenPad secondary display which is designed to be tilted for viewing comfort. In addition, it supports touch and stylus input.
Read more – 84% of 3,000 Gamers Plan on Buying a PS5 Over Xbox Series X
When it comes to the power inside this beastly machine, gamers can expect nothing but the best. The integrated GeForce RTX 2080 Super GPU combined with the 10th Gen Core i9 CPU will handle any game you throw at it. It is backed by a 4K Pantone display that features ASUS ProArt True Color Technology.
As for cooling, the new 28.5mm opening between the main display and the fancy titled screen allows for new air intake to keep things cool. In addition, the Intelligent cooling system with a liquid metal thermal compound allows for the CPU to stay cool during the most intense gaming and rendering session.
The ROG ScreenPad is the killer feature in the ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15. As you open the device, the display slowly tilts up at the same time. It allows the extra display to tilt at 13-degrees for a comfortable viewing angle. It also means the display is easily available for touchscreen interaction. The screen includes a range of overlayed apps that lets users control their fan speed, keep chats and stream controls at the ready and even load up workflow apps to help improve general productivity.
ASUS claims the ROGScreenpad works for gaming, streaming, content creating and multitasking.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15
- Double Your Possibilities – Boost your productivity with the first gaming laptop to feature a built-in ROG ScreenPad Plus display. Tilted 13° for comfortable viewing, the innovative secondary display makes multitasking easy, and features optimized apps that enhance your workflow. Keep chats and stream controls on deck while gaming on the main screen and enjoy a larger working area for your creative projects with screen space to spare for critical tools.
- Metagaming – Enhance your game with tools that optimize your play. Overlayed apps from Overwolf let you see real-time stats, build recommendations, and more.
- Gaming – Stay engaged with team chats, streams, patch notes, browser windows, and more on the secondary screen while you game on the main screen.
- Stream – Keep broadcast controls, video feed, and stream chats on deck as you game. Optimized apps like Xsplit Gamecaster make it easy to produce a high-quality stream on the go.
- Animation – Give yourself more working space to create your next masterpiece by moving your timeline, layers, and other contextual menus to your second screen.
- Design – Streamline your content creation, from photo editing to 3D modelling, by keeping crucial commands within easy reach while you work.
- Multitask – More screen space means more efficient multitasking. Stream videos browse the web, and keep incoming messages, chats, and more in view simultaneously.
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 is available in South Africa starting at R89,999.