Looking to grab a Nintendo Switch this Black Friday? Well, Nintendo Distributor South Africa released its Black Friday sale lineup and while the Switch is not actually on sale at all, you can pick it up and grab some extra goodies at no cost. Nintendo SA revealed that all Nintendo Switch consoles including the Switch Lite will be on the promotion with this “build a Black Friday Bundle” and this is how it works;
When you purchase a Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite console and a game in South African during 29 November and 2 December 2019, you will be able to choose a load of items to add with the bundle at no extra cost.
You need to simply buy the console off the Nintendo SA Store site or at the Nintendo Pop-Up Shop in Sandton City, add a game and then choose a Nintendo bag, hat or beanie, a shirt and the option of Nintendo LABO you want with it all. This includes the Labo variety Kit, Robot Kit or Vehicle Kit. The best thing of all, you only pay for the game and the console which will be either R4,998 for the Switch Lite or R6,998 for the original Switch.
Nintendo will have other bundles available including the following;
- Nintendo Switch Console (original) + one LABO Kit – R5,999
- Nintendo Switch Console (revised) + Switch Lite Console + one LABO kit – R9,999
- Buy any 2 Nintendo Switch Games at R999 each and get a Hori GamePad or Battle Pad free – R1998
- Buy any 3 Nintendo Switch games valued at R999 and get a free pair of Gray Joy-Cons – R2,997
Other items on sale include
- Nintendo Switch Games from R299
- DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U games from R50
- PokeBall Plus – R599
- Grey Joy-Con Pair – R999
- Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu or Eevee + Pokeball Plus – R899
- Merchandise up to 65% off
It is unclear which games will be on sale during the Black Friday special but the sale does begin at midnight so make sure to visit the store.Nintendo.co.za site for all the goodies available on promotion during the weekend.
It is not the first time the Nintendo Switch has not been on sale during Black Friday in South Africa. Hopefully next year.