Ubisoft has released the first major November patch for Ghost Recon Breakpoint as the studio attempts to fix the mediocre game. Breakpoint released so a wave of negative feedback from critics, including us who slammed it for being dull, uninteresting and overall tedious. You can read my full review of the game here.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint update 22.214.171.124 brings with it a wall of changed including bug fixes and other improvements. Ubisoft is also hosting a Community Survey where users can submit feedback on what they want to be changed in the game. You can share your thoughts here.
As for the patch, it comes in at around 7GB on PS4, Xbox One and PC and brings with it a bucket load of fixes. To highlight, the update increases base stamina, re-gen speed and progression-breaking bugs but there are other changes in the full patch notes too;
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Patch Highlights
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where changing the fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle while in third-person view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mission Completion” tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ghost War:
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- Ghost War stats are now displayed correctly in the loadout menus.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Mission interaction is now prioritized over vehicle interaction.
- Players can now do a camera shoulder swap while in cover. It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Increased the base stamina by 66%.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75%.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50%.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night-vision goggles to align better with the character’s eyes.
You can read the full patch notes for the latest Ghost Recon Breakpoint update here but the above are the highlights.