In the latest Dota 2 update, Valve has released the Ogre Magi Arcana on unsuspecting wallets everywhere during this festive season. Alongside the Dota 2 Ogre Arcana, Valve has also brought back Frostivus and some more fantastic-looking cosmetics for players to earn.
For those who don’t know, Ogre Magi won the Arcana vote during The International 2019 to the dismay of Windrunner fans everywhere. Now, in a somewhat quick update, Valve has unleashed the Dota 2 Ogre Arcana and it looks incredible. Yes, Ogre Magi now has a mount thanks to the Arcana and the package is called Flockheart’s Gamble Bundle, which you can purchase on Steam right now for $34.99.
If you purchase the Flockheart’s Gamble Bundle before 18 January 2020, you get the Exalted version.
Here’s some lore about the Ogre Magi Arcana and specifically, the mount on the update’s dedicated page:
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”#33FFF1″ class=”” size=”21″]Lost, separated from her family, and saddled with the impossibly-stupid ogre responsible for it all, Flockheart the Firelark has no choice but to trust that the Goddess of Luck will help her survive the trials standing between her and a reunion with her flock. After all, it was the Goddess herself who tasked the Ogre Magi with standing watch over said flock in the first place. What the cluck was she thinking?[/perfectpullquote]
So what exactly does the Dota 2 Ogre Arcana bundle have inside? Well, the Flockheart’s Gamble Bundle includes the following:
- All-new Model, Mount, and Pedestal – Ogre Magi’s model and loadout pedestal have been completely redesigned to befit the blessings of the Goddess of Luck and the stewardship over her sacred flock.
- Custom Animations and Effects – Features all-new animations; Multicast streak counter; new Fireblast, Ignite and stun effects; custom ambient effects and a second style; custom Hand of Midas effects; and even the occasional surprise egg.
- Custom Hero Assets – Includes an all-new Hero Portrait, Ability Icons, and a Minimap Icon for both styles.
- Custom Hand of Midas Icon
- Over 300 new Arcana exclusive Voice Lines
- Unlockable second style – Earn 500 gem points from Mulitcast Streaks to unlock the Resplendent Firelark alternate style.
Alongside the awesome Dota 2 Ogre Arcana, there’s also the return of Frostivus, where you can earn special rewards from a reward line by playing matches, as well as some Winter Treasure 2019 items that look pretty great as well.
What do you think about the Dota 2 Ogre Magi Arcana released by Valve? Let us know in the comment section below.