Blizzard has announced that its Warcraft series will soon land on iOS and Android. Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a new action strategy game that focuses on collectable Warcraft miniatures. The game is described to have a massive single-player campaign alongside multiplayer and co-op support. There’s even a raid system.
In Warcraft Arclight Rumble, players will focus on collecting cute little Warcraft miniatures spanning the five factions. This includes Alliance, Horde, Beast, Blackrock and Undead.
Different Warcraft miniatures boast different abilities and stats and these traits determine how well you perform in the epic melee battles. It is a mobile game. It is also a free mobile game so expect it to be packed with in-game purchases, energy timers and other restrictions that prevent you from doing anything without paying real money. Regardless, it does look quite cool.
“Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a mobile action strategy game where collectable Warcraft Minis come to life to clash in epic melee battles. Whether you choose to play in the massive single-player campaign or compete head-to-head in epic PvP battles, prepare to experience the true meaning of joyful chaos!
- Take control of an army of Minis to defeat bosses and characters from the Warcraft universe
- Play with iconic heroes like Jaina Proudmoore, Grommash Hellscream, and many more
- Defeat enemies from across the Warcraft universe in familiar and new settings
- Discover new maps and bosses as you fight your way across Azeroth
Collect over 60 Warcraft Minis and Characters
- Collect dozens of units and characters from across Azeroth
- Build armies within 5 playable families: Alliance, Horde, Beast, Undead, and Blackrock
- Unlock new skills and upgrade your minis as you level up
Fast-paced moment-to-moment strategic action
- Every Mini and hero you play matters when it comes to winning
- Cast spells like Blizzard and Chain Lightning to defeat your enemies and turn the tide of battle
- Exploit enemy weaknesses: deploy ranged units against flyers, or use magic against infantry
- Use your Minis’ unique powers to build a team for any opponent you come up against
Blizzard released a full deep dive gameplay video for Warcraft Arclight Rumble. Check it out below. The game is going to enter testing soon in certain regions so you can pre-register for the game for the time being here. Pre-registration is only open on Android at the moment.