Wild Hearts is out tomorrow which means there’s an important day-one update which you need to grab at the same time. The update, which is labelled as version 1.003, aims to fix some nasty bugs as well as adjust the difficulty of certain kemono in the game. According to early feedback from players, Wild Hearts is suffering from some major performance issues on PC so it is important to update your game before jumping in.
The patch should be included in the initial pre-load for Wild Hearts later today. However, if you’re already playing the game through the EA Access trial, make sure you enable automatic updates in order to download it when it becomes available.
READ MORE – PlayStation Plus Gets Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil 7 and More
The full patch notes for Wild Hearts day 1 update are below:
- “Looking Glass” dragon karakuri addition – Conjuring this new karakuri allows players to go back and change the appearance of their in-game character.
- Gameplay Balance Adjustments
- Altered the difficulty level of volatile kemono.
- Adjusted various other gameplay parameters.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated a number of skill names.
- Added/Amended key guides.
- Fixed various other bugs.
- Crashes related to multiplayer.
- PC Specific
- UI bug fix when playing in 4K and HD
Wild Hearts is set to launch tomorrow. I will have a full review to share on this game later today so be sure to check that out. Wild Hearts is a monster-hunting game developed by the team behind Nioh and the Toukoden series. It is being published by EA Games through its EA Originals division.