Microsoft has announced the first batch of Xbox Game Pas May games. These titles are expected to land on console, PC and the cloud service in the coming days. The Xbox Game Pass May lineup is led by Trek to Yomi, NHL 22 and Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
Xbox Game Pass owners can start downloading the new May games starting today with titles like Loot River and NBA 2K22 now available. Some games are also set to launch on 5 May and others on 10 May.
Of course, as the month goes by more games will arrive on the service so keep an eye out for them. Microsoft has also announced that a handful of games are also set to leave Xbox Game Pass in May. You have until 15 May to play Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Steep, Remnant from the Ashes and more.
Xbox Game Pass May
Coming to Xbox Game Pass
- Loot River (Cloud, Console & PC) – Now Available
- NBA 2K22 (Cloud & Console) – Now Available
- Citizen Sleeper (Cloud, Console & PC) – 5 May
- Trek to Yomi (Cloud, Console & PC) – 5 May
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Cloud, Console & PC) – 10 May
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Cloud, Console & PC) – 10 May
- NHL 22 (Console – EA Play) – 12 May
- This War of Mine: Final Cut (Cloud, Console & PC) – 10 May
Leaving Xbox Game Pass
Leaving on 10 May
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Cloud and Console)
Leaving on 15 May
- Enter The Gungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC)
- Remnant: From the Ashes (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Steep (Cloud and Console)
- The Catch: Carp and Coarse (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Wild at Heart (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Source: MS Blog