Microsoft will share more information about its upcoming next-gen console next week during a planned livestream. The Microsoft Xbox Series X-focused stream has been planned as a replacement to the cancelled Game Developers Conference panel where the company was meant to talk about the upcoming console as well as Project xCloud.
The livestream titled “Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming” will take place on Mixer from March 17 – 18 and will allow viewers to discover new developments when it comes to the technology Microsoft is working on;
Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming’ will air on Wednesday, 18 March 2020 at 20:40 South African time. However, the livestream will actually begin on 17 March 2020 at 19:00 South African time and will feature a full schedule covering a range of other topics including Gears 5, and other Microsoft-related developments. If you just want to watch the Xbox Series X stream then tune in the next day at 20:40.
Day 1 – March 17, 2020
Note – Times listed below are South African Standard time
- 19:00 Welcome to Game Stack Live!
- 19:25 How The Coalition built Gears 5 to be more accessible
- 19:45 Building accessibility into your game – the Xbox Accessibility Guidelines
- 20:00 Panel: The changing nature of today’s game industry
- 20:35 Panel: How to be intentionally inclusive in your game design
- 21:15 What is Microsoft Game Stack?
- 21:30 The Importance of LiveOps
- 22:00 Rare: Building Sea of Thieves with a LiveOps Mentality
- 22:35 What it means to run a game studio – a conversation with Turn 10
- 23:00 Maximizing impact and reach for your independent games with the [email protected] team
Day 2 – March 18, 2020
- 19:00 Previously on Game Stack Live
- 19:15 How inXile used creative iteration to drive Wasteland’s development
- 19:40 Panel: How online services are defining the next generation of game development
- 20:40 Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming
- 21:40 The spark of creativity that drives Double Fine
- 22:20 What’s new in DirectX: Raytracing, mesh shading, and more
Make sure you head over to the Microsoft Mixer page on the day to tune in.
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |