Treyarch plans to kick off the next Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta phase this coming weekend. For those who don’t know, this upcoming weekend includes PC and Xbox One early access from 15 October along with the PS4 open beta. Lastly, all platforms can jump into the action from 17 October as the open beta kicks off. Treyarch announced some changes to the game which are set to roll out before 15 October.
After feedback from players, the developer has tweaked and changed quite a few gameplay features including weapons, scorestreaks and more. Here are the official Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta changes;
- Adjusted tuning on the Duster Stock attachment to prevent faster sliding than intended
- Increased the cooldown on the Spy Plane to help limit their numbers in the sky at one time.
- Increased TDM score limit from 75 to 100 for better match pacing.
- Updated the Assassin Perk description for clarity.
- Slightly reduced the damage output of the Milano 821 SMG.
- Adjusted conditions for joining in progress to prevent players from joining matches that are about to end.
- Moved VIP Escort exclusively to the Featured playlist.
- Fixed an issue where a controller could become unresponsive when loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Optics misaligned in ADS and blocking the player’s view, including Snappoint, Diamondback, and Hawksmoor attachments.
- Fixed a bug where players would get “UI Error 66156” when selecting “Add Activision Friends” from the Recent Players menu.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ names were not visible in the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed crashes that could occur during the Best Play in a VIP Escort match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while selecting Operators in the front-end menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a SAM Turrent missile hit a target when the turret is destroyed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur if a Gunboat beached for too long.