Building a gaming or streaming PC can be quite a daunting experience. Sure, we have come a long way in recent years when it comes to PC components and how well they are designed. Many of them offer fool-proof hazard protection to avoid issues newcomers may face when putting them together. However, knowing where things go and what wires plug into what slot can still be a challenge.
That is why we have teamed up with MSI, Evetech and Wootdini to work on a two-part video series that tackles the dos and don’ts of building a gaming and streaming PC. This series should give users some ease of mind when looking at what hardware to consider, how to look after it and some important features PC components offer these days to help your gaming and streaming build.
In the first part of the series, South African YouTuber Wootdini takes you through all the components that have been generously donated towards this project. He not only unboxes them all but also touches on all the cool features that the hardware offers which may be overlooked. There’s also a lot of safety talk involved for some of the components. How to handle a CPU, what to watch out for when unpacking your motherboard and even tips on airflow for the PC case.
Newcomers to the PC building scene will find something useful here so when they finally find stock of their GPU, they will be able to handle it and install it without any hiccups. We will be back very soon with the second part of the video where Wootdini puts all the PC hardware together in the Evetech Nova Gaming Case and hopefully turns on the PC and it works the first time…
The PC components used in this video include:
- Antec 1000W Titanium PSU
- Guaranteed 1000W of continuous power from Antec
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified
- Antec Quality 10 year warranty
- Zero RPM manager – An advanced low voltage fan control with the fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulations & low ripple & noise to maximize performance
- Evetech NOVA Gaming Case
- 6x Dual ring TGB high-speed PWM fans
- Syncs with MSI mystic lighting & ASUS aura syn
- 5mm full-sized tempered glass
- Optimized airflow
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphics cards
- Supports 360 Liquid coolers
- Gamdias Chione P2-360R AIO
- Luminous but not Loud – The advanced dual rings on the fan and the RGB LOGO on the pump can sync with motherboard software
- Integrate Your Style – Add up to 8 fans to exhibit group lighting effects, with the AEOLUS Box
- Hikvision E2000 1TB NVMe SSD
- High read and write speeds of up to 3500MB/s and supports both NVMe and PCIe.
- It comes backed by an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty.
- KLEVV CRAS X RGB 16GB 4000MHz
- Fully compatible with the RGB control software of major motherboard brands.
- 1-Click overclocking support (Intel – XMP 2.0 ; AMD- D.O.C.P)
- AMD RYZEN 5 5600x
- 6-Core 12-Threads 3.7GHz (4.6GHz Max Boost)
Check out the first part of the video down below and make sure you show Wootdini some support and give his YouTube channel a subscribe here. You can also follow him on Twitter here and check out Evetech on Twitter and Facebook.