Assassin’s Creed Mirage has officially been updated to version 1.0.6, bringing along with it the much-anticipated New Game Plus mode as well as a decent amount of bug fixes and improvements to the title’s parkour system. Starting a fresh playthrough using the newly added mode allows players to skip through the prologue if so desired, hold on to their skills, cosmetics and gear, plus unlock the usage of Bayek’s Medjay outfit from 2017’s Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Parkour adjustments include increasing both back and side eject ranges, improving Basim’s movement speed when scaling surfaces and allowing for more covered ground when in motion.
New features aside, the major bug fixes and changes are listed below:
- Fixed issues when pickpocket loot could not be retrieved properly after eliminating a target.
- Improvements made to Chain Assassination.
- Basim’s last known location will now display correctly after changing the enemy proximity option’s value.
- Fixed several situations where level design was blocking parkour movement.
- Fixed issue where player could fall whilst performing a pole vault.
- Fixed Follow Road to Quest Objective feature which was not working on World Contracts.
GRAPHICS, UI AND ANIMATIONS:
- Numerous graphics, environment or VFX improvements.
- Fixed an issue where musicians were playing continuously after being paid with a faction favor.
- Fixed the “Poster Boy” achievement.
- Fixed the volumetric fog flickering during the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where mercenaries would leave their position to follow a guard to investigate a body nearby.
- Fixed collision issues.
- Fixed NPC navigation and interaction issues.
- Fixed clothes corruption on NPCs.
- Improvements were made to the contract card UI after the player modified the Hold Alternative setting.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to character animations.
- Codex orbs will now stay visible after being collected.
- Territory discovery pop up now appears with no delay.
- Fixed a black screen issue after skipping the game credits.
- Improvements made to the Investigation board. Icon now fits the description whilst using colorblind mode.
- Benches that are not usable will no longer be highlighted.
- Fixed undesired swimming animation when colliding with walls.
- Fixed an issue with Window Mode when clicking on the frame’s top bar caused the game window to be misplaced.
The full patch notes are available on the Ubisoft site, including changes affecting specific story content, details on New Game Plus mode and general optimisation.
Article written by Ryan Pretorius