If you are looking for new Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay then CD Projekt Red uploaded a brand new video last night showcasing 14 awesome new minutes of the game. The new gameplay provided us with a look into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 but also showcased the game’s biggest and deepest details.
RELATED: DeNA Has “No Plans” to Release Pokémon Masters in South Africa
Cyberpunk 2077 – 20 Gameplay Details
- Keanu Reeves character Johnny Silverhand is a digital character that follows V around and lives in a chip.
- You can make Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves character) a friend or an ally.
- You can choose from three “Life Paths” that determine your past in the game’s story. Nomad; Street Kid: Corporate.
- Nomad: Roaming the Badlands, looting scrapyards, raiding fuel depots – life on the road wasn’t easy. But growing up In a nomad clan has its perks. Honesty, integrity, and a love of freedom – qualities that few in Night City possess, and no amount of money can buy.”
- Street: “They say if you wanna understand the streets, you gotta live ‘em. Gangs, fixers, dolls, small-time pushers – you were raised by them all. Down here the law of the jungle dictates the weak serve the strong – the only law in Night City you have yet to break.”
- Corporate : Few leave the corporate world with their lives – fewer still with their souls intact. You’ve been there – you’ve bent the rules, exploited secrets, and weaponized information. There’s no such thing as a fair game, only winners and losers.”
- The game features three main archetypes. Solo; Techie; and Netrunner (shown in the demo)
- Netrunner can hack and manipulate any device. Hack enemies from a distance too.
- Solo players can use their strength to their advantage by ripping open closed doors and pulling turrets off walls and using them as weapons.
- Techies are all about using devides and tech like robots to aid them and devices to repair themselves.
- Weapons all fit into a specific category such as Tech weapons, Smart guns and Power weapons
- Weapons can be customized how they look and feel as well as how the player handles the weapon.
- Throughout the game, players will find new weapons with a detailed backstory and perks that go hand-in-hand with it.
- Melee weapons can be used to fight and can be thrown at enemies too.
- Players will use Cyberware to augment their bodies. Example, putting different legs on that allows the players to double jump. These can also be upgraded to double jump quietly.
- Players will be able to use perks and skills together to advance one another.
- The game features six districts each with their own look to them. Players will know where they are by just looking around the environment.
- There will be no loading screens while moving about the city
- Players can get around by using cars and motorcycles. You can then store them ar your apartment and name them.
- Sidequests in Cyberpunk 2077 are called Street Stories. These quests will help players learn more about each district and how they came to be in the state they are in.
Check out the gameplay down below from CD Projekt Red
Cyberpunk 2077 releases on 20 April 2020 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.