Kicking off on 17 November, PlayStation will play host to several Black Friday deals across hardware, games and PlayStation Plus. The brand says that offers will vary across different regions and participating retailers but the digital store will include sales on various games as well as up to 30% off PlayStation Plus.
Sony says that players who join PlayStation Plus or renew their expired subscription will get 30% off the total price of a 12-month membership. However, a current member who wants to stack their memberships with more time will only save 25% when upgrading an existing plan or adding time to it.
Of course, you can also look forward to a handful of retail deals across PS5 consoles and hardware. At the moment, the current deals have been announced. Expect more later this week.
- PS5 Console – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition Bundle – Save R2,700
- PS5 Console – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Bundle – Save R2,000
- PS5 Console – Standalone Console – R11,999 (save R1,700)
- DualSense Charging Station – R499
- DualSense Wireless Controller – R1,299
- Pulse 3D Wireless Headset – R1,499
- Gran Turismo 7 – R799
- God of War Ragnarok – R899
- Horizon Forbidden West – R699
As we always do, expect the GLITCHED site to be full of Black Friday specials and deals in the coming days. We will cover all the best sales across digital games, Nintendo hardware, PlayStation and more. You can also expect our robust tech deals roundups.
We will share more information on the PlayStation Black Friday sale when it goes live on 17 November.