The strange and peculiar Bugsnax has a release date. PS5 owners can look forward to playing the game on their new console when it arrives on 12 November 2020. In addition, Young Horses announced that the game is set to launch on PS4 and on PC through the Epic Games Store on the same day.
For those who don’t know, Bugsnax is developed by the same team who brought you Octodad: Dadliest Catch. In addition, the studio handles their own voice actors and directions themselves. In a new video, the developers showcased all the voice actors who contributed to the game’s voices and sounds. Yes, even the crazy creatures you will come across in the game are all voiced by these people.
The voice talent includes Fred Tatasciore from Overwatch, Yuri Lowenthal from Marvel’s Spider-Man and many more.
- Wambus Troubleham – Fred Tatasciore (Overwatch)
- Wiggle Wigglebottom – Kenna Ramsey (Background Vocals – David Foster’s live band)
- Chandlo Funkbun – Yuri Lowenthal (Marvel’s Spider-Man)
- Filbo Fiddlepie – Max Mittelman (Saitama in One-Punch man)
- Gramble Gigglefunny – Sam Riegel (Critical Role)
- Shelda – Debra Wilson (Jedi: Fallen Order)
- Floofty Fizzlebean – Casey Mongillo (Evangelion)
- Eggabell Batternugget – Fryda Wolff (Loba in Apex Legends)
- Beffica Winklesnoot – Cassandra Lee Morris (Persona 5)
- Snorpy Fizzlebean – Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Cromdo Face – Rick Zieff (Terminator 3)
- Clumby Clumbernut – Barbara Goodson (Rita Repulsa)
- Elizabert Megafig- Helen Sadler (Battlefront)
- Triffany Lottablog- Haviland Stillwell (Devil May Cry 5)
- Abby Trott (Hunnabee & more)
- Michael Schwalbe (Scoopy Banoopy & more)
- Cristina Vee (Cheezer & more)
- Todd Haberkorn (Shishkabug & more)
- Jeannie Tirado (Razzby & more)
- Julie Nathanson (Banopper & more)
- Robbie Daymond (Buffalocust & more)
- Courtenay Taylor (Cheepoof & more)
- Tom Taylorson (Bunger & more) – also the voice of Octodad!
Bugsnax sees players venture to a strange island where animals are food and have been spliced together with other food. There are crawling carrots, spiders with fries for legs and many more. It is definitely a strange game but we can’t wait to play it on PS5.
Check out the Young Horses Bugsnax voice cast trailer down below and the first thirty minutes of gameplay below that.
GLITCHED was created by taking everything we love and putting into one place. It contains a little something for everyone be it your favourite comic book, what to binge on Netflix this weekend, or your annual first-person shooter. The idea that one can love all the cool things is not hard to comprehend, you just need to find a place for it. That place is GLITCHED..