One of the most underrated games of the last generation was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Thankfully, anyone who has yet to experience the RPG will be able to soon as it seems there’s a remaster coming our way. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning has leaked on the Microsoft Store. In addition, some screenshots have also appeared.
According to the leaked store listing, the game will release on 11 August 2020. The remaster will feature all the past released DLC packs and some visual improvements too. The screenshots show some polish the game has received. The full store listing can be seen below;
kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Key Features
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release; from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war. Control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
Take a look at some screenshots down below. (Click to enlarge)
The original game released back in 2012 to some positive feedback. However, soon after, the developer Big Huge Games shut down due to financial reasons. This remaster will let players experience this great RPG once again.
We are not sure when the game will be officially announced. However, it could be one of the games revealed during the Summer Games Fest next week. Expect it to release on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Editor for GLITCHED | Geek AF | Gamer | Techie | Foodie | Cars | Not a morning person | Cats Are Better Than Dogs |